Somerset County

If you love the rural vistas and healthy, well-rounded lifestyle, you should look no further than Somerset County.   But don’t think country and imagine plain…we have not only exceptional cultural and academic institutions, there’s a balance of exciting places for fun and business alike. Many of our distinctive downtown main streets will have Spa’s, impressive restaurants, hotels, and along the open greens, beautiful bucolic suburbs, ranging from affordable cottages to million dollar estate mansions. We also hold many sports venues and renowned events.

Some specific areas I specialize in Somerset County New Jersey is the noteworthy Borough of Bernardsville, and it’s surrounding areas, such as Far Hills, comprised of several zip codes, but all equally magnificent. Bedmister, and Basking Ridge are also very desirable towns with most wanted and known school districts.   Contact me for a list of the national best school districts. We have them!

Our Bernardsville community is united with the kind of folk who like to get involved. We have parades, Movies, swim teams, Farmer’s market, community gardens, an iconic Library, volunteer events, Equestrian schools, stables, and much more. September 30, 2017 we are holding a community “Fishing Derby” where the Michael Nervine Pond will be stocked with 10-12 inch rainbow trout. This includes ages 5-18 accompanied by an adult and trophies will be awarded for the largest fish caught!

Although we are home to Somerset Hills Country Club, and Basking Ridge Country Club, in Bedminster we have The Trump National Golf Club, and Fiddler’s Elbow Country Club, as well as our neighboring Clubs in Mendham, (Morris County) Roxiticus Golf Club. Anything and everything you can ever ask for is here in Somerset County. Come enjoy a weekend or a day, I promise it will be a memorable experience. Contact me for an appointment: info@AskMarta.Realtor.

Search Somerset County Homes for Sale

All information deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the IDX Program of Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. Real estate listings held by other brokerage firms are marked as IDX Listing. This information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
The dissemination of listings on this website does not constitute the consent required by N.J.A.C. 11:5.6.1 (n) for the advertisement of listings exclusively for sale by another broker. Any such consent must be obtained in writing from the listing broker.
Copyright © 2017 Garden State Multiple Listing Service, L.L.C. All rights reserved.

Today's Market Trends for Somerset County *

$1,555,400

0.03%

$360.0000

0.07%

-0.13%

November

October

-0.01%

0.01%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable